- Katlyn is currently the Director of Education and Development at Quantum Assurance International
- She started in the insurance industry in 2011. She started from scratch with her husband.
- Since they started from scratch, they had do do everything from selling door to door and managing their phone system.
Tell us about the messy side of owning a bussiness
- There are a lot of difficult parts of growing a business.
- You HAVE TO be willing to do the hard things.
- There will always be hard things about business, but it will get easier.
How to get through the tough times of business
- You need to have moments to shift your perspective
- Get a good night sleep
- Pick up a phone and talk to a mentor
- Go listen to a podcast or do something entertaining.
- Don’t give up! Keep going.
Getting input and Mentorship
- Mentorship is important because you need a constant stream of input and positivity.
- Podcasts can be a great source of inspiration, input, and positivity.
- There are a lot of people in the industry that you can learn from.
- A life coach can also be a great source of mentorship and positivity.
- Social media can also be a great place to find people that can help you.
Listen & Subscribe
I’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. You can also rate the show in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover The Lady Biz Life!