- From Ohio.
- Mom of 4.
- Allison has 2 physical Allstate offices.
- She’s built a large team with Allstate, and been very successful there.
- Allison is a natural hard worker, and she is always going.
How to make difficult changes
- Alison has always been a hard worker, and some may even call her a workaholic.
- She would say that she wasn’t a workaholic, but instead she just loved what she did.
- In the last few years, it wasn’t feeling fun anymore. There were corporate changes at Allstate, and a lot fo pressure from clients and she just decided that it is time to transition out of Allstate.
- It’s a lot easier to make a brave decision if you are prepared. Have savings and a backup plan. Be independent enough to be able to make decisions for yourself.
- Be in control of your own life.
- Put a lot of time and effort into these big decisions.
- Self discovery can be hard. You need to be willing to look in the mirror and see the whole picture.
- Don’t define yourself as one thing. Be willing to change your mind and pivot.
- Sometimes you need to jump ship and come back later to grow.
- Making a change isn’t a failure.
- We are all works in progress, and we can all get better.
- Ask others for feedback from family, friends, and peers. What do they think of your current situation?
Listen & Subscribe
I’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. You can also rate the show in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover The Lady Biz Life!