Ami is an Allstate Agency Owner in Washington State. She has 3 children, and she’s married to her high school sweetheart. She has been an Allstate agent for 11 years, and worked in an agency for another 8 years before that. Even before that, she worked as a telemarketer for insurance. Needless to say, she’s spent a lot of time in the insurance space. Ami has a team of 15 people across 5 locations.
How to be Fearless
- Ami is incredibly competitive, and she likes winning and being successful.
- She has a positive mindset, and makes a plan to win the day.
- Ami doesn’t have fear because she takes calculated risks.
- Ami believes that “Everything is Figureoutable.” She Doesn’t worry about things because she knows that she’ll figure it out and that it will work out.
- When she doesn’t know what to do, she’s the first to ask questions. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Don’t be afraid to help people out. There are enough “Wins” out there for everyone.
- What you give will come back to you 100 fold.
Balancing your personal life and work
- Find the right dynamic for you!
- In Ami’s case, her husband ended up managing the home and house while she focused on the agency.
- This worked great for them. Make sure that your home life is organized so that you can dial in and focus on your business growth.
Number 1 Tip for someone starting a business or getting to the next level.
- Set goals!!
- Get your goals out of your head and on paper. Ami puts her goals on a white board.
- Break goals down into smaller, more actionable pieces.
- Review your plan regularly and keep yourself accountable.
Listen & Subscribe
I’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. You can also rate the show in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover The Lady Biz Life!